Road Hazards, Car Problems and 3rd World Driving Survival tips:
- Pickups, 4x4’s, and other macho vehicles we recommend that you drive.
- Why lightly used luxury sports cars are so very cheap down here (and why only entitled kids of rich idiots drive them).
- Tumolos (i.e., speed bumps on steroids), and other car pulverizing Latin road hazards, and how to deal with them.
- Driving Latin style; where tailgating is a way of life, and rear-end collisions trump all other smashups.
- Two different ways to get a Latin driver’s license; the cheap, normal way (by way of a driving test), and the slightly more expensive grey market away(by way of cash money).